On Sunday, February 3rd, just a few hours before the biggest single game in American sports, we will have people in the Atlanta area passing out our Strike Out Targeting (under the brand “Sack Surveillance Abuse: Super Bowl”) flyers in front of the stadium. The objective as always is to spread awareness about surveillance abuse and the effects of weaponized directed energy attacks on the body.
During the football season, we have had a few events in the Kansas City area with one of the best AFC Teams this season, the Kansas City Chiefs. Gina Risner stood bravely out in the cold weather faithfully passing out flyers to the masses, and successfully awoken the people at the stadium about surveillance abuse in particular.
The journey of a thousand miles begins with a simple step, and we intend to do events throughout the year in various sporting markets throughout the year. Our focus is on MLB, NBA, and NFL games; however we do plan on doing non-sporting events under the SASN brand. The more Surveillance Abuse Survivors can attend our awareness campaigns, the more others will begin to show support, and take action.
Our Sunday Night Activism Schedule will be as follows:
- January 20, 2019 (Sunday): 8 PM EST / 5 PM PST.
- January 24, 2019 (Thursday): 7:30 PM EST / 4:30 PM PST
- January 27, 2019 (Sunday): 8 PM EST / 5 PM PST.
(605) 562-0400, PIN: 5291816#
All parties who wish to attend MUST:
1) Call in the Sunday Night Activism calls this week and next.
3) Keep in constant contact with the event organizers, Brian Marks (321) 722-7217, Reginald Dawson (904) 405-2490, or Gina Risner (816) 213-1985 to discuss travel options, and meetup times.